Your personal data will be used by Omap, Officine Meccaniche Alta Precisione Srl in compliance with the fundamental principles set out in:
- Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data;
- Directive 97/66/EC concerning the protection of privacy in the telecommunications sector;
- Directive 97/7/EC and Italian Legislative Decree No. 185/99 on the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts;
- Directive 00/31/EC for electronic commerce;
- Italian Legislative Decree No. 196 dated 30 June 2003 'Personal Data Protection Code';
- Italian Legislative Decree No. 70/2003 concerning electronic commerce.
Below is a list of all the operations we carry out which involve collecting, storing and processing your personal data and our purposes for each one.
a. we process the personal data you provide and that which we collect when you visit our site in order to draw up your commercial profile;
b. Omap, Officine Meccaniche Alta Precisione Srl uses your commercial profile for its own marketing and promotional purposes;
c. we collect, store and process your personal data for administrative and accounting purposes;
This catalogue will be up-dated and periodically checked by Omap, Officine Meccaniche Alta Precisione Srl. Omap, Officine Meccaniche Alta Precisione Srl will use its system for compiling and maintaining this catalogue to ensure and guarantee that the catalogue does not contain any websites which deal either directly or indirectly with subjects regarding sensitive data pursuant to section 4 letter D and section 26 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/03. No processing which may directly or indirectly concern sensitive data will be carried out.
Consent must be given for process personal data provided for the purposes of points (a), (b), (c). Failure to do so will result unable to provide the services requested.
Data controller and processor
The data controller is Omap, Officine Meccaniche Alta Precisione Srl whose registered office is in viale Cadore, 69 - 32014 Ponte nelle Alpi (Belluno) Italia. Any requests pursuant to section 7 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/03 must be forwarded to Omap, Officine Meccaniche Alta Precisione Srl - viale Cadore, 69 - 32014 Ponte nelle Alpi (Belluno) Italia.
Section 7 Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/03 (Data subject rights)
1. Regarding the processing of personal data, the individual is entitled to request confirmation whether any personal data are held that relate to him/her, even if the data have not yet been registered, and to be notified of their contents in an intelligible form.
2. The individual is entitled to obtain details of:
a. the origin of the data;
b. the purposes of the processing;
c. the logic applied when processing the data;
d. the identity of the data controller and data processors;
e. the people who the data may be disclosed to.
3. The individual is also entitled to:
a. have the collected data updated, corrected or completed;
b. have them deleted, demand they be made anonymous or that data held in violation of law be blocked, including data which need not necessarily be kept for the purposes for which they have been collected or later processed;
c. request certification that the parties whom the data have been disclosed or made available to, have been informed of the actions of the previous points, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a disproportionate use of resources compared to the right that is to be protected.
4. The individual is entitled to object, in whole or in part:
a. to the processing of his/her data on legitimate grounds, even though they are relevant to the purpose for which they have been collected;
b. to the processing of his/her personal data when collected to send advertising material.