In Ponte nelle Alpi, De Pra Group represents a part of history.
It was 1937 when, five brothers founded F.lli De Pra for the extraction of gravel from Piave River and the transport of building materials on behalf of Third Parties.
The post-war reconstruction allows the Company growing and in the sixties opened a new quarry in San Vito di Cadore.
In the same year, in addition to diversified investments, was founded the Company Omap officine meccaniche alta precisione (high precision engineering facilities), that produces and manufactures equipment and spare parts for machine tools.
In the seventies, Calcestruzzi Dolomiti is purchased for the production and sale of concrete, and began the construction of roads and hydraulic works for private beings and public procurement.
Over the years, gradually takes over the second generation of the family De Pra, which currently directs all activities.In 2007, De Pra Group acquired Iron Srl, a Company specialized in the design and manufacture of floors, precast and steel works.
In the same year, F.lli De Pra and Calcestruzzi Dolomiti expand their market with the acquisition of Agordina Scavi, Benvegù di Agordo and related concrete and aggregates production facilities.
There are currently around 180 beings employed between the various companies of De Pra Group.
F.lli De Pra
The Company Fratelli De Pra S.p.a. works successfully in construction, transport, production of aggregates and asphalt.
The offer of Calcestruzzi Dolomiti S.p.a. includes the full range of traditional concrete and a range of special products with the warranty of the quality of its products.
Iron S.r.l. covers the area of prefabrication for civil, industrial and road industry.
Omap is a precision engineering Company for the manufacture of machine tools equipment and special processing.